Are you experiencing issues with your Epson printer not communicating with your computer? Are you getting ” Printer isn’t producing”, “printer is paused” messages? If yes you’re not alone, We are here to help you how to solve the Epson printer communication error easily. Epson Printer communication error takes place when the printer is unable to communicate or connect with other devices. For example computers, laptops, etc. In this case, the printer might refuse to recognize or even check the documents and devices within it.
It is extremely frustrating for users who find that their Epson printer isn’t communicating with any laptop or computer and is often displaying all types of errors. This is the reason why they begin experiencing blurry and blank prints. In this situation, it is imperative to determine the reason for this issue and resolve it using the strategies we’ll describe in the next section.
Types and Causes of Epson Printer Communication Error
- Most importantly, there are two kinds of communication problems with Epson printers.
- If you don’t notice the power light on your Epson printer coming on.
- It appears that your Epson printer isn’t printing anything, despite the switched on Light on the power
- Every communication problem is unique and comes with its causes and remedies.
- Also, you should read Epson scan communication errors
Epson Printer Power Light Doesn’t Turn On
- A majority of the time the incorrect or loosely connecting power cable to the power source is the most common reason for the inability to turn off an electric light in the back of your Epson printer. It is possible to fix this problem with a couple of easy steps.
- Turn off the Epson printer.
- After that, examine the power cable of your printer to make sure it’s properly connected to the main power supply, and make sure that it’s not damaged.
- After checking it, turn On Your Epson printer.
- Sometimes, a damaged power outlet may also be the reason for the Epson printer’s power light not working. In this case, you must test the electricity outlet by connecting different gadgets to the outlet. If there is a problem, other devices may not connect to it.
The Epson Printer’s Power Light On, But It’s Not Printing Anything
There are many instances where Epson communication errors can stop your printer from printing any document that is ordered by its connected computer. In this instance, the power light of your Epson printer will turn on however it is unable to print anything. There may be a variety of causes for this problem. We will discuss the various causes and solutions in the following paragraphs.
- Computer or laptop is not properly linked to an Epson printer
Read the Setup instruction in the manual for your Epson printer and setup it up the next time by connecting it to your computer after you have followed the instructions precisely.
- The use of an incorrect interface USB cable
In certain instances, Epson printer users try connecting their printer to their computer using old USB interface cables. These cables can cause issues with communication when printing their documents. To fix this issue, you need to make use of the correct USB 1.1 connection cable, or USB 2.0 connector cable for connecting your printer and computer.
- Cable not properly connected to the printer’s power source or the power source.
If the communication error occurs on the Epson printer is the result of an improper connection. It is important to examine both ends of the cable before connecting it to your printer and computer accurately.
- Broken printer issue
You must verify that you’re Epson printer has started printing after directing it to verify its operations using a “nozzle test pattern”. If you do not see any prints from it. It means that the printer is damaged and requires repair or replacement.
- The memory of the system is low is needed to handle the documents you need to print
Use your laptop or computer and reduce the resolution and size of the document that you would like to print using your Epson Application Software. It is best if you expand the memory on your laptop or computer.
You can also learn more about Epson printing offline or Epson printer 1131 error
Fix Epson Printer Communication Error
- just turn off your PC or laptop.
- Remove and disconnect the USB connections. USB connections.
- After waiting for 3-5 mins.
- Switch on your computer before connecting it with the Epson printer with a USB cable. USB cable.
- Oft times, this reboot can fix this issue “Epson printer communication issue”.
2.reset to the Epson printer
- Reset your Epson printer to resolve all communication issues that it has. It is necessary to install first the “Re-setter” button before you do that. Following that, you’ll have to press the “Reset” “Reset” button of your printer. The printer will then ask users to download, then unzip the contents from “Resetter”. Once you’ve done that you can reset your Epson printer.
3.Access Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Check if you are sure that your Epson printer has been connected to wifi or Internet.
- Visit the controls panel for your Epson printer by navigating to the printer’s display.
- Then, you can give it an instruction to print the configuration page to verify the IP number of the printer.
- If it shows you the notice ” Do not have a duplicate address”. It is required to update it to fix this issue “Epson printing error”.
- Next, open “control panel” on your printer’s screen.
- Here you will find the “Troubleshooting” option. Click on it.
- Then, you’ll have to select the “Network issues” option.
- Following that, you’ll be required to navigate to the “Network diagnostics” or “Network diagnostics” option to examine setting options for your computer as well as the Epson Printer device.
- In the end, it will also show your final result of a test for network diagnostics. Like the previous test, you can verify the wi-fi connectivity status of the Epson printer.
4.Uninstall and reinstall Epson Printer Drivers
- You’ll need to power on your PC.
- Select “start” in the “start” window on your computer.
- Once you have that then, use the mouse on your computer to click on “Settings. “Settings” icon. It appears like gear.
- You now see an online page that displays what’s known as the “Windows configurations” of your PC.
- Choose the “Printers and drivers” option.
- Then, you’ll be able to see an “Epson Printer” option right there.
- Then, you need to select the properties option and then click the tab for the driver to uninstall it from the PC.
- Then, visit Epson’s Official Epson website.
- Go to the support tab there. You can download the most current drivers as well as the setup software for the Epson printer from there.
- Follow the steps on the computer’s screen and then install the programs.
- This is sure to resolve the communication issues in your Epson printer.
5.Run Printer Troubleshooter
- Find the start menu of your personal computer.
- Click the “Settings” icon for the gear.
- It will display “windows settings” before you.
- Find “Troubleshooter” when you type “Troubleshooter” in your search bar.
- Select the “Epson Printer Troubleshooter” ” Epson printer Troubleshooter” option once you get it.
- Then, you need to select the sound and hardware section.
- In this case, you need to select the “Use the printing device” option.
- Now, click on the “Troubleshoot” button to resolve the “Epson printing error”.
6.Make sure you have a cable connection
- Turn off the monitor and printer.
- Verify that you’re Epson Multifunction Printer cable has been correctly connected to the power source
- slot and your computer.
- Turn on the two machines.
If, despite all that you’re unable to resolve the Epson communication issue. You can get in touch with our technical experts to get solutions from them at any time via our live chat service.